𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥?
Previously: I talked about my experience working in an Aged Residential Care facility in New Zealand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msepPh8YFk4
I also talked about resources that can help migrant workers wanting to/currently working in Aged Care. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_sGNl8dJw
Today, I shared my experience transferring from Aged Care to a Public Hospital.
I talked about my orientation period, the routine at work and some of the common tasks for Registered Nurses. I also briefly compared my experience working in aged care versus in a public hospital.
If you want to know the salary of nurses working in Public vs Private Hospital or salary of nurses working in Aged Residential Care, you can watch it here:
╰ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7eh8orhV0U&t=34s
╰ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNZHlmUkk8g
~If you enjoyed watching this video please don’t forget to hit 🅻🅸🅺🅴!
I upload weekly tips/tools for nurses moving in New Zealand, so make sure to 🅂🅄🄱🅂🄲🅁🄸🄱🄴!
☕ Don’t be a stranger:
╰ https://www.facebook.com/binibiningveronicaPinoyNurseinNZ
✨ Let’s turn dreams to reality ✨
Thank you for letting me become part of your journey 🙏🏻❤️
—————————-
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥:
𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐎𝐄𝐓
🔥https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yid1Cs-4T5c
🔥𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐄𝐓
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcvKIG-9Ovc&t=36s
🔥 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pjowLKfG-w&t=3s
—————————-
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED
˜”*°•.˜”*°• thank you! •°*”˜.•°*”˜
—————————-
-Background Music-
🎶 Acoustic Guitar 1 | Musician: music by audionautix.com | License: https://creativecommons.org/license/by/4.0/legalcode
🎶 Sunny | Musician: @iksonofficial
🎶 Whenever | Musician: @LiQWYD
Comments
Post a Comment