Obama Will Take The Coronavirus Vaccine On Live TELEVISION

featured image

Published 10 hours earlier

There are reports that the coronavirus vaccine will be available to the general public in the next couple of months. Many African Amercians are frightened to take the vaccine, which has actually been developed in record time. Previous president Barack Obama and Bill Clinton are swearing to take the vaccine to calm fears.

Throughout a December 3 interview with SiriusXM host Joe Madison, Obama stated about taking the vaccine, “People like Anthony Fauci, who I understand, and I have actually worked with, I rely on totally. So, if Anthony Fauci informs me this vaccine is safe, and can vaccinate, you understand, inoculate you from getting Covid, absolutely, I’m going to take it.”

He also added, “I promise you that when it’s been produced individuals who are less at risk, I will be taking it. I might wind up taking it on TELEVISION or having it filmed, just so that individuals understand that I trust this science, and what I do not trust is getting Covid.”

According to CNN, the chief of personnel for Bill Clinton and George W. Bush agreed to take the vaccine also.

RELATED: BET Reports On COVID-19 Updates, Facts And News You Required To Know

According to an Axios/Ipsos poll taken in August, a significant portion of Black Americans said they were not likely to get the first-generation COVID-19 vaccine once it becomes available. That’s compared to more than half of white and Latino participants who stated they ‘d consent to be immunized.

When it comes to America’s history with vaccines and the African American community, things are unsteady at best. Lots of indicate the experiences of Henrietta Lacks, whose cells were taken by doctors at Johns Hopkins University without her understanding and utilized for experimentation as she passed away of cancer. Black guys were also subjected to the tortuous Tuskegee Syphilis Research study from the 1930 s to the 1970 s.

( Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

Get the most recent from BET in your inbox!

Register now for the latest in star, sports, news and style from BET.

By clicking send, I consent to getting BET Newsletters and other marketing emails. BET Newsletters go through our Privacy Policy and Terms.
of Use.
Users can unsubscribe at anytime. BET Newsletters are sent by BET Networks, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY10003 www.bet.com

Learn More

https://cnacertificationprogram.net/obama-will-take-the-coronavirus-vaccine-on-live-television/

Comments