As Soon As Liked

featured image

book image
He’s the school golden boy. She’s getting the pieces of her damaged past. In Cecy Robson’s scorching novel of second possibilities– ideal for readers of Monica Murphy and J. Lynn– their differences only make their connection more explosive. Every memory Lety Tres Santos has from her youth comes with a scar– some emotional, some physical. Her daddy is an abusive drug addict, and her mother enables his harmful habits. College provides Lety a clean slate … up until her daddy finds a method to ruin that, too. Now, after losing her scholarship to start junior year, Lety must somehow stay in school, pay tuition, and turn a deaf ear to the whispers that follow her. And she intends to do everything without Brody Quaid’s assistance. Brody is a lacrosse star, a 4.0 student– and as a freshman, he fell hard for the gorgeous and spirited Lety. However their relationship crashed and burned because he couldn’t break through the walls she’s installed around her heart. With Lety harming more than ever, Brody makes every effort to win her back and make her believe in genuine love and true collaboration. That will indicate opening tricks locked away in his own past– and trusting someone more than he’s ever dared. Lety understands how agonizing it can be to depend on the incorrect man. She also understands just how much Brody wants to do this the right way. It takes more than sizzling desire to move on and build a future together. Applaud for Once Enjoyed “This family drama filled with previous scaries and possible redemption tugs at the heartstrings. Loaded with love and humor– and a little steamy sex– this story from [Cecy] Robson is sure to be a hit in any collection.”– Library Journal (starred review) “Brody made it his mission to be Lety’s rock … Robson developed a perfect book partner in Brody Quaid, and numerous will enjoy his persistence, sexiness, and unconditional love for Lety.”– Heroes and Heartbreakers “With its masterfully established characters and scorching sexual tension, Once Loved is a gorgeous second-chance romance you will not want to put down.”– U.S.A. Today bestselling author Lauren Layne “This heartbreakingly lovely story and series is one to keep and check out again and once again. Really stunning. Amazingly touching, and entirely breathtakingly stunning. To say I liked this book is so mild a word, but I really do, and I can’t wait on the next book.”– April Hollingworth, author of Double Magick in the Falls “As soon as Liked was delightful, with characters you can not help but root for. I can not wait on When Pure and Sophia’s story.”– Caffeinated Book Reviewer “I was emotionally invested and the ending killed me!”– Reserve Split “Extreme and emotional.”– Under the Covers “I actually had a great time with this unique although whatever was truly heartbreaking.”– Between Dreams and Reality “This is a fantastic book. I could not put it down when I started it, and I can not wait on the next one.”– Hines and Bigham’s Literary Tryst Includes an unique message from the editor, in addition to an excerpt from another Loveswept title.

Learn More

https://cnacertificationprogram.net/as-soon-as-liked/

Comments