Angels in Dark Places, CNAs Handling Love, Life, Death and Diapers

Rev Rob: When I initially spoke to Ron about the care his other half Ella had actually received from CNAs, I was impressed. I recognized that I, and all people, required to get more information about CNAs. Here’s the difficulty provided in this book: 1) To raise and value CNAs and give them the credit they deserve– to recognize how they are Angels in Dark Places, Dealing with Love, Life, Death, and Diapers. 2) To educate individuals about CNAs and patientcare, to support CNAs, and become more involved in gos to and patientcare. 3) To provide a resource to inform future CNAs. 4) To motivate management and state leaders to negotiate with CNAs so that CNAs can have appropriate advantages, wages, and working conditions. Ron: “Angels in Dark Places” is the title of this book. “CNAs Dealing with Love, Life Death, and Diapers,” is the subtitle. Rev Rob and I had a hard time to find a title that would convey the reality of what CNAs working in retirement home deal with every day. CNAs are individuals who will amaze you. As you read their stories, you may discover you are unpleasant on one page and laughing or sobbing on the next 2. CNAs are dedicated males and females, perhaps even “Angels in Disguise.” Whichever, we’ll let you choose as you read their stories. The population of seniors, age sixty-five and older in 2000 was thirty- five million. By 2016, it had actually grown to forty-nine million. Future projections show it growing to fifty-five million in 2020, sixty-three million by 2025 and seventy-one by2030 Which, I believe, confirms what I have actually constantly thought … We’re either old or getting old, and I think most might fear or have a negative impression of assisted living home. Are these fears justified, or unjustified?

Read More

https://cnacertificationprogram.net/angels-in-dark-places-cnas-handling-love-life-death-and-diapers/

Comments