Hi everybody! So I know that individuals who are interested in becoming a nurse ask whether it is a great concept to be a CNA prior to getting your license. Personally, I do not think ending up being a CNA is a bad concept. It is not obligatory, nevertheless, I think it can be EXTREMELY ADVANTAGEOUS on your path towards ending up being a nurse! I say provide it a shot!
In this video, I listed the advantages and disadvantages of becoming a CNA and explained why general I think being a CNA is worth it at the end. I hope this is practical for you men and perhaps addressed any questions you had!
P.S. Being a CNA is not the only method to acquire experiences outside your medical setting. I would certainly explore other options, such as any volunteer chances within a healthcare facility setting, that may suite you more if being a CNA might not exercise. I just actually had experience as a CNA though therefore I thought this would be an excellent video concept!
I wish you all the best of luck in your nursing courses!:-RRB-.
https://cnacertificationprogram.net/to-be-or-not-to-be-a-cna-licensed-nursing-assistant-that-is-the-concern/
Comments
Post a Comment