A DAY IN THE LIFE | HEALTHCARE WORKER + COVID

featured image

Hey guys! Long time no see haha. In today’s blog I’ll be showing a little insight of how my days typically go at work. I work in a SNF (skilled nursing facility) as a COTA (certified occupational therapist assistant) helping people return to their daily lives or learn a new way of life with their deficits. I have been a COTA for 2.5 years now and these COVID times have been the most challenging times thus far. Please enjoy a look into my work life and enjoy!

Description:
My name is Shana, on YouTube I go by ShanaAlisa, welcome! I started my channel to share my life as a growing Christian woman. My goal on this platform is to be an authentic figure to relate to woman just like me on their walk with Christ, love fashion, and everything in between. Also, I’m getting married! Next year (2021) I will be a wife!! My lovely fiancé makes appearances on my videos. We love doing life together and we invite you all to do life with us too!

Scripture: Romans 12:2 NIV “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”

Social:
YouVersion bible app: Shana Brown
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_shanaalisa/
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php

Music: *I DONT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS MUSICIntro/outro: Music: Mornings Musician: Jeff Kaale
Background: Music: Blue window Musician: Jeff Kaale

“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3: 23-24‬ ‭NIV‬‬

https://cnacertificationprogram.net/a-day-in-the-life-healthcare-worker-covid/

Comments