Why Deb Chose CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Work? Family Life With Cerebral Palsy

featured image

Today, I am speaking with a CNA (Licensed Nursing Assistant) and asking her a couple of questions about what glanced her interest to be in the health industry and why she likes being a CNA? Deb has been with us for 5 years. This is the longest we have had any CNA. She is now part of the family. I ask her what is 1 thing she would tell someone who is thinking about ending up being a CNA.

I thought we had great lighting when I shot this. Thank you for seeing!

Thank you a lot for enjoying!

Please subscribe (if you haven’t already), like, share, and comment.:-RRB-.

Feel free to connect with me on other social networks too:.

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/tameraweeks

GOOGLE : https://plus.google.com/b/105384352933299801532/105384352933299801532/ posts

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TamsDailyVLog

FLIPBOARD: Look for my name: TameraWeeks.

PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/tameraweeks/

LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tameraweeks/

I can be located on all my accounts by search for my name: Tamera Weeks.

Sign up with more conversation at: www.TameraWeeks.com.

I developed this video with the YouTube Video Editor ( http://www.youtube.com/editor) My Web Man: http://ezwebsolushunz.com/sitedesigner/home.html VIDEO SCHEDULE:.
Monday: Micah Monday: Domesticity with Spastic Paralysis.
Tuesday: 2-Minute Tuesday – Inspiration.
Wednesday: Weeks’ Wednesday – Our household news.
Thursday: Tarzan Thursday – Our kitty feline.
Friday: Fun Friday – All the topics that do not fit M-TH. Item reviews, interviews with businesses, my lastest arranging, and so on. Thank you so much for enjoying!

Please subscribe (if you have not currently), like, share, and comment.:-RRB-.

If you wish to send out mail:.

Tamera & Micah Weeks.
P. O. Box461316
Papillion, NE68046

The channel where I enjoy the most videos is Evan Carmichael:.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingTheMasters

Do not hesitate to connect with me on other social media too:.

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/tameraweeks

GOOGLE : https://plus.google.com/b/105384352933299801532/105384352933299801532/ posts

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TamsDailyVLog

FLIPBOARD: Look for my name: TameraWeeks.

PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/tameraweeks/

LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tameraweeks/

I can be found on all my accounts by look for my name: Tamera Weeks.

Join more discussion at: www.TameraWeeks.com.

Email Me:.
VideoBlog@TameraWeeks.com.

#cerebralpalsy #disabilities #tamtalk #tamsdailyvlog #cp #familylifewithcerebralpalsy #specialneeds.

http://cnacertificationprogram.net/why-deb-chose-cna-certified-nursing-assistant-work-family-life-with-cerebral-palsy/

Comments