Hey LandaFam! Today’s video is a storytime about the reasons that I quit my job as a Qualified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A.). I had a couple of various reasons that I chose to give up operating in a retirement home as a C.N.A., but I simply recently got back into care-giving and I enjoy working individually with patients in lower-stress environment.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
C.N.A. is absolutely a very tough job and I desire to offer a big shout out to ALL of the medical staff who are working so hard to take care of all of our loved ones, especially throughout this COVID-19 pandemic. I want to provide a special shout out to all of the C.N.A.’s, house health aides, caregivers, and everybody in between for all of the hard work that you put in for your citizens, patients, and even enjoyed ones.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
If you enjoyed this video please do not forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you all for your support of my channel and please let me understand if there are any particular videos you want to see from me.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Follow me:
Twitter: @thelandalife
IG: @thelandalife
Facebook: @thelandalife
Comments
Post a Comment