Nursing Assistants at Baptist Health

featured image

Hear what it’s like to work at Baptist Health from our dedicated and passionate Certified Nursing Assistants. Consider making the move to our innovative clinical setting where you will play a vital role in a team-oriented environment that fosters a culture of growth, opportunity, and support.

Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with ten hospitals (Baptist Hospital, Baptist Children’s Hospital, Doctors Hospital, Fishermen’s Community Hospital, Homestead Hospital, Mariners Hospital, South Miami Hospital, West Kendall Baptist Hospital, Bethesda Hospital and Bethesda West Hospital), more than 50 outpatient and urgent care facilities, Baptist Health Medical Group, Baptist Health Quality Network and internationally renowned centers of excellence. In 2016 we welcomed the newest weapon in the fight against cancer, the world-class Miami Cancer Institute and proton therapy center. We are once again one of the 2018 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. This is the 18th time Baptist Health has been named to the prestigious list.

[Transcript]
[Video: Front of Baptist Hospital, Graphics: Certified Nursing Assistants, Baptist Hospital of Miami, Baptist Health logo]

[Certified Nursing Assistant #1] When I got the job and I came here, automatically I felt like this was perfect. I’ve been waiting to find a hospital so we’re got and this is definitely the one that I don’t want to leave.

[Certified Nursing Assistant #2] I made the move because of the opportunity to grow. The benefits. And the education. So, that was my chance to, I took it and I’m here and I’m loving it. I love to take care of my patients.

[Certified Nursing Assistant #3] Honestly, this is a great place. The people are great here at Baptist. I mean, I love working here. I tell you this is a team.

[Certified Nursing Assistant #4] I’ve worked in a nursing home before. It’s not the same. When it’s time to get the job done, we all pitch in. It doesn’t matter what floor you work
on. Doesn’t matter we pitch in.

[Certified Nursing Assistant #5] I love my supervisor, my co-workers, my managers and, most of all, my patients. Because, I love helping people say at the end, like seeing the look on my patients face, That’s all I need for the day.

[Certified Nursing Assistant #6] You see different individuals. You meet new people every day. Your assignment changes, so you’re never bored of stuck.

[Certified Nursing Assistant #7] I feel like here there’s a great team. And the ratio here is a lot less than it is in a nursing center.

[Certified Nursing Assistant #8] We have everything, you know pretty much, that you might need. If they need if they’re going through
cardiac arrest, or something like that you know, instead of having to wait for an ambulance or something. We have everything on the floor ready. So, we would just call a code and we would get it done and the whole team comes in and helps.

[Certified Nursing Assistant #7] You basically learn a lot, and you get a lot of hands-on experience.

[Certified Nursing Assistant #5] You’re not gonna have like a supervisor that you will go to and say: ‘Hey, I realize
that you’re in school, but I cannot work with that schedule’. No, because they are happy that you’re trying to extend your knowledge while you’re here with them, where you will get the opportunity to be a nurse to be an ARNP. If I were you, I would actually apply here.
Because it’s the best place to be your best.

[Graphic: #JoinTeamPineapple, Careers.BaptistHealth.net, Video: Flag waving, gentle music]

https://cnacertificationprogram.net/nursing-assistants-at-baptist-health/

Comments