Must you be a CNA. Pt1. (Licensed Nurse Assistant)

featured image

Ok, real talk for a minute. This video was actually incredibly difficult to make, not just did I movie this twice but I needed to stop myself a lot from handing out too much details. This video is IN NO OTHER WAY A JAB at the CNA community or a jab at Nurses or anyone in the Healthcare neighborhood. I actually really have enjoyed my time as a CNA, the huge reason I’m working tword ending up being a nurse still is since my costs with 2 kids is now more than myself and my partner can truly make with our checks as of now. We live with a roommate, who is household however still, we would like to be economically “complimentary” once again. Otherwise I would have no problem retiring as a CNA. Other than maybe having an aching back, but that’s simply par for the course. This is just my experience and what I think about when someone ask me if they should end up being a CNA or when a nurse tells me they most likely must have done it initially. I will most likely renovate this video after I take that next step and end up being a NURSE. However for now, please enjoy.

Hi, my name is Mercedes and I’m a wife as well as mother of two amazing daughters. I try to submit every Monday at 6 am, so please hit that subscribe and bell icon to be alerted of an upload.

Please keep all remarks family friendly, no mean comments they will be ERASED. This video is not meant for children. Please think about subscribing if your not currently.

I’m not sponsored however have a look at these great apps and join my teams.

IBOTTA:

Hey! Thought you would enjoy Ibotta (if you do not already). It’s an easy to utilize, cash back rewards app. I utilize it each time I shop, and believed you would like it too. Utilize my recommendation code, lyyxkuc, and you can start conserving real money at all your preferred sellers. Sign up at https://ibotta.com/r/lyyxkuc

RAKUTEN: money back facilitated, simply open in your web browser and find your favorite shop. Get $10 when you invest your very first $25

https://go.ebat.es/PUNKCH82? eeid =-LRB-

Facebook: That Mother.

https://www.facebook.com/thatmommerce

Instagram: ThatMomMercedes.

Recorded on a Samsung Tablet.
Pop Voice microphone.
Modified on free app Microsoft Video Editor.

https://cnacertificationprogram.net/must-you-be-a-cna-pt1-licensed-nurse-assistant/

Comments