Listen to Micah giggle and giggle when I inform her there is no CNA (Licensed Nursing Assistant) coming.
Thank you so much for watching!
Please subscribe (if you have not already), like, share, and comment.:-RRB-.
The channel where I see the most videos is Evan Carmichael:.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingTheMasters
Feel free to get in touch with me on other social networks too:.
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/tameraweeks
GOOGLE : https://plus.google.com/b/105384352933299801532/105384352933299801532/ posts
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TamsDailyVLog
FLIPBOARD: Look for my name: TameraWeeks.
PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/tameraweeks/
LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tameraweeks/
I can be located on all my accounts by look for my name: Tamera Weeks.
Email Me:.
VideoBlog@TameraWeeks.com.
Join more discussion at: www.TameraWeeks.
#cerebralpalsy #disabilities #tamtalk #tamsdailyvlog #cp #familylifewithcerebralpalsy Thank you so much for watching!
Please subscribe (if you have not already), like, share, and comment.:-RRB-.
If you want to send out mail:.
Tamera & Micah Weeks.
P. O. Box461316
Papillion, NE68046
The channel where I enjoy the most videos is Evan Carmichael:.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingTheMasters
Do not hesitate to connect with me on other social media too:.
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/tameraweeks
GOOGLE : https://plus.google.com/b/105384352933299801532/105384352933299801532/ posts
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TamsDailyVLog
FLIPBOARD: Look for my name: TameraWeeks.
PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/tameraweeks/
LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tameraweeks/
I can be located on all my accounts by search for my name: Tamera Weeks.
Join more discussion at: www.TameraWeeks.com.
Email Me:.
VideoBlog@TameraWeeks.com.
#cerebralpalsy #disabilities #tamtalk #tamsdailyvlog #cp #familylifewithcerebralpalsy #specialneeds.
http://cnacertificationprogram.net/micah-giggles-and-giggles-since-no-cna-is-coming-qualified-nursing-assistant-cerebral-palsy/
Comments
Post a Comment