CNA Certified Nursing Assistant: Night Shift 11 p.m.-7 a.m

Certified Nursing Assistant 11:00 pm 7:00 am

Does this describe YOU?

I’m proud to be a CNA because…. I positively impact the lives of others every day; I give of myself so that others may live (Lori Porter, CNA).

Then we want to talk with you.

Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our dedicated team of CNAs. Our goal is to provide loving excellence in senior care in a well maintained, home-like environment.

As a CNA you will:

Provide direct patient care ensure residents receive outstanding care

Complete required documentation accurately and timely

Represent Tupelo Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in a positive manner

In Return, CNAs will receive:

Competitive wages

Excellent benefit package

Vacation Pay & Sick Pay

Shift & weekend differentials

Tuition reimbursement

Friendly work environment

Requirements for Certified Nursing Assistant:

Possess a current CNA certificate

At least 18 years old

High school diploma/GED

Authorized to work in the US

Job Posted by ApplicantPro

ApplicantPro

Read More

https://cnacertificationprogram.net/cna-certified-nursing-assistant-night-shift-11-p-m-7-a-m/

Comments