BECOMING A QUALIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (CNA)|The JouRNey: Intro (Ep1)

featured image

Hi everyone!

I am so ecstatic to present you to a new series I’m starting on my channel called “The JouRNey”! Much like the name indicates, I will be taking you in addition to me on the journey– my personal journey– of obtaining a college degree in Nursing while balancing mama life, student life, and work-life as a certified nurse assistant.

My objective for this series is to motivate you to never let failure and life’s difficulties prevent you from reaching your goals and dreams. Constantly KEEP TRYING and KEEP GROWING! Throughout the series, I will be sharing my individual college and career guidance videos, college and personal vlogs (MinutesWithMymy), study tips and note-taking tutorials, and so a lot more!

Please sign up with the #TranClan by SIGNING UP FOR my channel! I publish WEEKLY! You can likewise discover me on Instagram/Twitter @mymytranbui! Thank you a lot for tuning in! As always, I appreciate your support!

See you in the next episode,
Mymy Tran

CONNECT WITH ME!
The majority of my username is @mymytranbui
———————————-
VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/minuteswithmymy
MAIN INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/mymytranbui/
CALLIGRAPHY/FITNESS INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/pressdownpushup/
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/mymytranbui
SNAPCHAT: meemee8D.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mymytranbui/

———————————-.

KeyWord: #certifiednurseassistant #CNA #CNAAdviceVideo #IntroductionVideo #TheJourneySeries #MymyTran #MymyTranBui #DayInLifeofaCNA.

https://cnacertificationprogram.net/becoming-a-qualified-nurse-assistant-cnathe-journey-intro-ep1/

Comments